REB Architects, PLLC is seeking qualified candidates to fill an Architectural Intern I position!
Summary: Full or part entry level intern on the path to licensure with fewer than two years of experience; develops design or technical solutions under the supervision of an architect.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Makes final sketch of proposed drawings: checking dimensions, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Utilizes knowledge of various engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- Draws charts for representation of statistical data.
- Draws finished designs from sketches.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Assists in preparing Capital/Physical Needs Assessments.
- General office duties including, but not limited to: making copies; answering telephones, organizing office for meetings, etc.
- Ensures effective communications.
- Performs others duties as assigned.
- Written and oral presentation skills
- Advanced mathematical skills including exponents, geometry and equations
- SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE (REQUIRED): Microsoft Office; AutoCAD
- SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE (PREFERRED): Revit; Adobe InDesign; Sage Ajera
Education/Experience: Bachelors Degree in Architecture. Related experience in residential and/or institutional projects.
Please email cover letter and resume to [email protected].